Hydraulic torque wrench is composed of main body, electric hydraulic pump, double high pressure oil pipe and high strength sleeve. After the hydraulic pump is started, the pressure is generated by the motor, and the internal hydraulic oil is transmitted to the hydraulic torque wrench through the oil pipe medium, then the piston rod of the hydraulic torque wrench is pushed, and the ratchet wheel at the front of the wrench is driven by the piston rod, so that the ratchet wheel can drive the drive shaft to complete the pre tightening and loosening of the bolt. So what are the uses of hydraulic wrench?
1. It is very difficult for workers to fasten and dismantle bolts on overhead pipelines and high-altitude equipment frames, even though they are wearing safety belts, to use force, and to complete the work safely;
2. According to the statistics of equipment management authority, more than 50% of equipment operation failures are caused by bolt problems, and the number of major equipment accidents caused by bolt problems is also very amazing. Therefore, the new equipment installation and maintenance specifications have strict requirements on bolt tightening torque, effectively ensuring that it is difficult to achieve the required torque value by manual methods;
3. Hydraulic torque wrench is an ideal tool to solve the above problems. The tool uses the high-pressure oil produced by the matching ultra-high pressure hydraulic pump as the power to automatically complete the bolt fastening and disassembly work, which is stable, impact free, safe and of high assembly quality.
4. Some bolts are installed in a very narrow space, so it is impossible to fasten and remove the bolts with an extended arm or by hammering;
5. Some equipment has been used in wet places for a long time, and the bolts are severely rusted and cannot be disassembled manually, so it is difficult to overhaul;
Today's introduction of hydraulic wrench is here. If you want to know more, please consult our website.