Manual torque wrench is divided into preset type (mechanical type), digital display type, pointer type (dial type) and sliding type (preset / fixed value)
The preset type adopts the lever principle. When the torque reaches the set torque, there will be a "click" sound of mechanical collision. After that, the wrench will become a dead angle, which is equivalent to a solid wrench. If the force is applied again, the phenomenon of over force will appear
The digital display and pointer (dial type) are similar in that they both visualize the action torque. At present, the digital display and pointer work on the basis of preset torque wrench
The sliding type (preset / fixed value) adopts overload protection and automatic force unloading mode. When the torque reaches the set torque, the force will be released automatically (at the same time, there will be mechanical collision sound). After that, the wrench will reset automatically. If the force is applied again, it will slip again and there will be no over force phenomenon. The technology of this product is relatively mature now
The preset type is the mainstream product in the current market, which is mainly reflected in its low price. The other three types are relatively expensive. However, due to the increasingly high requirements of various industries in this respect and the requirements of efficiency, the demand for digital display, pointer (DIAL) and sliding (self sliding) will be higher and higher
As for maintenance:
(1) After using the torque wrench, the torque value must be adjusted to the minimum value.
(2) Please pre load the torque wrench before using it.
(3) Do not overload the torque wrench.
(4) Please do not use the extension rod without original factory.
(5) Do not use the torque wrench as other tools.
(6) Please keep the torque wrench clean and complete.
(7) Please check the torque wrench regularly.
(8) The screw removal torque value is about 1.5 times of the locking torque value.